Arkansas Citizen Participation in Government Act.16-63-502

Jan 13, 2006

Notice Of ADE Complaint Filing Documentation:







Patron Notice of ADE Complaint Filing
Pulaski County Special School District,
925 East Dixon Road
(501) 490-2000 http://pcssdweb.k12.ar.us
Little Rock, Arkansas 72216-8601




NOTICE OF INTENT AND DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST

Date: 03-09-05
Issued: 03-09-05
Delivered: 03-09-05

Patron: Stacey Goodwin

RE: FULLER MIDDLE SCHOOL GANG VIOLENCE COVER-UP; Chronic
FERPA/FOIA/Due Process & Civil Rights Violations/Negligence

Dear School Board Member,

This is to duly inform you that in response to your lack of action in my rightful complaints of inequities, please be aware that complaints have been filed with the Arkansas Department of Education. You have refused me my right to appeal the decisions of your Superintendent Dr. Don Henderson in Level II Hearings. You have denied my daughter the right to student hearings. You have denied my daughter and son the right to transportation.

You have supported the illegal activities of your personnel at Fuller Middle School Gang Coverup including NAEP testing improprieties of a felonious nature, included but not limited to. These complaints shall be both of a general and specific nature depending upon the scope of your specific involvement. You were made well aware of my possession of audio evidence of my numerous criminal and civil complaints.

You were afforded NUMEROUS opportunities to address my rightful complaints dealing with both Transportation and FMS. You have allowed your support for President Mildred Tatum, in charge of ZONE 1, next door to your office, to cloud your compassion for my children and your obvious disdain shall NOT be tolerated any longer.

I will allow time for the investigation team to finish their work before proceeding forward with my additional complaints against your unresponsive school district as it pertains to this heinous matter. You have refused to acceptably resolve this matter with me personally and I shall reserve the right to publish and or forward copies of any and all documentation/audio regarding
these matters WITHOUT prior notice of ANY kind, including carbon copy notifications from this point forward.

Stacey Goodwin
Complainant/Patron